The OrcsWeb Data Center:
Our data center facilities in Charlotte, NC meet or exceed industry standards. Rest assured, our center is compliant with the SSAE 16 standards defined by the Auditing Standards Board of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. We utilize multiple Tier One Internet carriers with redundant, fully lit OCx connections that provide over 12 Gb/s of network capacity. In addition, the data center facility deploys multiple carrier agnostic OCx connections for maximum dependability and redundancy. Physical access to servers used for OrcsWeb’s clients is restricted to OrcsWeb and Peak 10 only.
Explore Our Data Center Capabilities
- Our Network delivers high-bandwidth private transport network connections, with fully redundant local fiber connectivity with dual entry points from Optical Carrier-12 (OC-12) hardware.
- State-of-the-art Security with two levels of access, locked cages for hardware, video surveillance and vibration detection.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring from an onsite network operations center (NOC) ensures maximum efficiency. NOC technicians can re-route traffic and respond to any alarms that might occur.
- Uninterruptable Power through our data center’s power system and backup power generator. Each backup generator is capable of running for a minimum of 48 hours in the event of a commercial power failure.
- Redundant HVAC keeps hardware operating at an optimal average temperature of 70° F, providing a consistent atmosphere for all servers.